This page contains all the announcements from the whole semester.
by samoore (13 Sep 2008 15:41; last edited on 13 Sep 2008 16:12)
I have come up with a graphic that — I think, anyway — helps show the relationship among all the topics covered in this class
A full-page PDF of this file can be found at this page.
by samoore (09 Sep 2008 23:56; last edited on 09 Sep 2008 23:57)
Three quick notices for Wednesday's class:
- If you have a pair of small headphones, please bring them to Wednesday's class.
- You will receive a 20% deduction from the class notes (or test questions) assignment if you have not signed up by the beginning of Wednesday's class (as requested in the first two classes).
- You will receive a 20% deduction from the industry update assignment if you have not signed up by the beginning of Wednesday's class (as requested in the first two classes).
by samoore (08 Sep 2008 20:20; last edited on 08 Sep 2008 20:20)
I got a question in class today about links to the possible test questions.
I had already set up a link for daily student notes, but I had not set up links to the test questions. I have now changed the template for the schedule pages so that it shows the link to test questions right next to the link for the daily student notes.
You can see the links at the top of this page.
I have also set up two additional menu items found under “Content”:
- Notes list: this contains a list of every “notes” page that has been created. There will still be links on each schedule page, but this pulls all of the notes pages into one place.
- Questions list: this does the same thing for “questions” pages.
by samoore (04 Sep 2008 12:36; last edited on 04 Sep 2008 12:36)
I've begun to post blog entries; you can see them at the bottom of the start page.
I read lots of technology news. Lots. I will post links and short comments about these in blog entries that I will post irregularly. You will also be posting blog entries soon (about search, google, and yahoo) but I figured I would get us started. Further, yours will be cover more than just one article as mine most likely will.
Anyway, these entries that I post aren't for a grade — they're just in case you might be interested.
by samoore (03 Sep 2008 18:40; last edited on 03 Sep 2008 18:40)
So, we've had our first meeting.
After you have signed up for the class, you should go to this page —- you can find a link to it either from the start page or the schedule page. In any case, look through it and do what you're asked to do.
One thing I forgot to mention. If you have a laptop, you should probably bring it to class so that you can set up software and do your work on it. No problem if you don't, but I thought I'd at least mention it. Talk to me about it if you have any questions.
on iPhone, iPad, AppleTV, PC. It's free.